New installations of extensions, under builds etc will most certainly need a certification (CIE).

Even the smallest extension or under build is going to need some electric even if its just a light and socket. Larger builds will need more planning and an upgrade to your electrical system.

Plan Your Build

We can guide you on your approriate electric needs with a mental walk through of your plans, whether special circuits to boilers and cookers are needed, will you have wall lighting, cental or low voltage. Will you need any outside electrics especially useful for conservatory or garage.

We will work with you to interpret your design and requirements into a safe electrical system that complies with all regulations